DEER RUN COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION
Attending – 10 memberships plus 11 proxies. Quorum present.
The meeting was called to order at 7:05 p.m.
DRCO President Dennis Peters welcomed everyone to the meeting. The minutes from the last annual meeting held on May 1, 2019 were distributed. Bob Stewart moved to accept the minutes of the last annual meeting, Jeannette Rerecich seconded, and the minutes were unanimously approved.
President Dennis Peters summarized these significant actions over the last year:
- Landscaping at the Noll Road entrance to Deer Run
- The Deer Run website upgraded to include newsletters and board meeting minutes
- Discussions with City of Poulsbo officials about safety concerns with respect to parking and speeding in Deer Run.
- Covenants compliance – proper storage of waste bins, the most persistent problem, is being addressed.
- Revised DRCO Bylaws and Rules & Regulations.
- Street trees – asked for volunteers to form a committee to study the Deer Run street tree issues and present its recommendations to the board.
Treasurer’s Report – see the 2019 Balance Sheet at http://www.drco.org/2019-balance-sheet/ or Profit & Loss Statement at http://www.drco.org/2019-profit-loss-budget-vs-actual/
Budget – see http://www.drco.org/2020-annual-budget/
Board Nomination: Candy Peters nominated John Vitale to fill the expired board position. He was elected unanimously.
Dennis Peters thanked Sandy and Gene Bullock for their many years of service to Deer Run and presented them with a Deer Run logo engraved paper weight.
Meeting adjourned at 8:05.
Candace D Peters, DRCO Secretary